The Placenta, also known as the tree of life...
...has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine. In some cultures it is buried by the door or in a garden. Some hang it from a tree, float it down a river, and others have artful prints made. It is now gaining acceptance in the United States as a natural way to facilitate health and well-being after the birth of a child. Whether you plan on encapsulating, tree burial, artful print, or other options, East Bay Placenta Services is here to help you.
Let East Bay Placenta Services be a part of your birth team.
- easy online booking
- pick up from birth place
- processed and ready within two days
- open communication for as long as needed
Anecdotal evidence shows that placenta helps with:
- Milk Supply
- Body Heat
- Hormonal Balancing
- Encourages bonding with the infant
- Restoration of iron levels in the blood
- Increased release of the hormone oxytocin
- Decrease in post-partum depression levels
- Increase in CRH, a stress-reducing hormone
Most people notice that they feel euphoric, calm, or more easily balanced after taking their capsules, this may be due to increased release of the hormone oxytocin (the “feel good” hormone) which also helps the uterus return to normal size.